Mold and odor removal by All American Carpet & Upholstery Care can help save you from many health risks. Mold is a multi-celled fungi that lives on organic materials and lives in damp spots where it continuously grows. So to solve the mold problem, you need to identify where the issue is beginning at.
Many health risks can be caused by mold. It can give you headaches, cold-like symptoms, asthma, other respiratory infections or worse. Mold can also cause structural damage to your building or home if not attended to. It needs to be properly treated by a professional to ensure that the mold does not grow back and continue to thrive.
Mold can hide behind walls, under/in carpets, in ceilings, inside ductwork and a variety of other places. If you feel as if your building has a mold or odor problem don’t hesitate to contact a professional. Owner Bob Louv is certified by the IIRCC in commercial and residential mold & odor control.